Professional Sanding Tool Options Package
Trying different tools as you begin to incorporate foot care into your practice will be one of the best ways to learn which sanding instruments are most effective for your sanding style. If you're in the Washington state area, we recommend attending one of our
upcoming hands-on training classes for an opportunity to practice your technique on a variety of challenging feet. Our hands-on classes are limited to only six students to ensure you get plenty of personalized training and lots of valuable feedback.
Proper sanding tools are at the foundation of your foot care career. Knowing how to use your manual and electronic sanding implements on a range of feet presenting with conditions ranging from calluses to dystrophic nails will ensure long-term success for both you and your patients.
This foot kit contains professional sanding tools that are most popular among our foot care specialists. This highly affordable kit includes files, burrs, disks and sanding barrels to help you decide which tools will work for you.
Included in this kit:
- 12 Disinfectable Sanding Files (7" x 3/4")
- 4 Popular Diamond Burrs
- 2 Boxes of Sanding Disks (7/8" and 5/8")
- 2 Mandrels for use with the sanding disks
- Box of 100 Sanding Barrels
- 1 Mandrel for Sanding Barrels
The toenail sanding files included in this kit are washable and sanitizable by all of
the usual methods used for surgical instruments.
These professional nail sanding boards are made from the highest quality 3-M materials. They can be used for buffing and shaping of all types of nails, and will last up to three times longer than regular washable cushioned files.
Cleaning Instructions for Sanding Files
1. Put nail file under running water and brush the grit surfaces lightly using a disinfectable plastic manicure brush to brush off all debris, soil, dust, etc., from the file.
2. Soak in hospital-level disinfectant for 10 minutes, remove, and let air dry.