The Business of Foot Care
In this program you will find a 2.5 hour video presentation by Dr. Julia Overstreet.
Dr. Julia started her private Podiatry practice over 30 years ago. Now she specializes in providing continuing nursing education programs in her area of specialization - advanced wound care and high risk foot care.
This business program comes from her experience in starting her Podiatry practice from scratch and growing it to a practice that helped thousand of patients over the years.
Along with the complete video presentation, you will receive:
This program will guide you thru the entire process including:
- An amazing package of forms that you can customize including charting and treatment contacts
- Protocols and guidelines to help you comply with standards of care
- Marketing pieces to help you begin or grow
your nursing foot care practice
- Resources for web site development, accepting credit cards, private malpractice insurance
- How to incorporate your business
- Requirements for business and tax licenses
- Banking and credit card issues
- Current CDC requirements for instrument disinfection
- Options for practice locations
- Coordination with other medical professionals in your area
- Specifics for marketing your practice to medical providers and the public
Program Sale Price: $125.00
Dr. Julia is dedicated to helping you build your
foot care business and provide the best nursing
foot care to your patients/clients.
With this program you will have everything you need
to organize, start and promote your business!
Comments from purchasers...
"I wanted to say a big thank you for all your information that has greatly eased my work in starting my own foot care business.
I purchased "The Business of Foot Care" and I cannot tell you how much time and headache this pack has saved me. Thank you for your generosity and the YouTube education as well."
J. O., MSN, FNP-C from Georgia.