Six-Wheel Stair Climbing Portable Workstation & Professional Foot Care Cart
This is a unique item that was designed with a busy, organized foot care nurse in mind. It is ideal for transporting all your foot care supplies and equipment.
Be prepared for home visits or clinic environments with versatile portability. The cart easily lifts into your vehicle (even when fully loaded) and effortlessly trails you up or down the stairs via its six sturdy, sequential climbing wheels. Use the adaptable padded drop down platform as a seat, a work space or a client leg rest.
Foot Care Cart Features
- Folds flat for compact storage.
- Converts to a stand-alone hand truck when the bag is removed. This function is rated for 110 lb load capacity.
- The bag has a heavy-duty shoulder strap and may also be used independent of cart.
- Storage bag has 7 individual interior/exterior compartments & a bottle holder.
- Bag has drawstring closure with velcro fastener on flap.
- Soft, ergonomic handle is cushioned.
- The fold-down seat is padded and has a built-in backrest.
- Rated for up to 300lbs seating capacity (The multipurpose seat can be used as leg rest or additional work surface option).
- When not in use the seat folds flat against cart.
- Six all-terrain wheels are quiet and move effortlessly on stairs and curbs (push it or pull it).
- Heavy duty canvas material is weatherproof and can be spot cleaned.
- Combines seamlessly with the lightweight foot rest stool for easy transport.
Overall open cart is approx 42”H x 16”W x 14”D (25” D w/seat down)
Interior compartment is approx 25” x 12” x 10”
Padded seat is 135 x 135
Weighs 7lbs, 14oz (empty)
Hand truck platform has 110-lb capacity
Padded seat has 300-lb capacity
Colors: Black only (other colors not available at this time)
Combine this cart with the lightweight foot rest stool. The stool attaches handily to the back of the closed equipment cart, making a completely separate & adjustable equipment piece.