Miltex Noncorrosive Foot Instrument Spray Lube
Looking for a lubricant that’s safe to use on your medical equipment? Miltex spray lube uses a non-silicone anticorrosive formula. This surgical instrument lubricant spray should be used before sterilizing instruments. It works great on scissor blades, instrument box locks, and any other metal moving parts that are part of your surgical kit. Regular use prevents staining, rusting, and spotting while keeping parts moving freely. This formula comes premixed, so it’s ready to be sprayed on equipment.
Miltex lubrication spray is steam-permeable and water-soluble. It can be washed off of instruments using standard medical equipment cleaning solutions. Lube residue should always be removed after use to prevent the formation of biofilm. For more information, download the MSDS linked on this page.
1. Pre-mixed, non-silicone, anti-corrosive formula in a ready to use 8 oz. spray pump bottle.
2. Steam permeable and water soluble.
3. Helps prevent spotting, staining and rusting.
4. Lubricates instrument box locks, screw locks, scissors blades, and any other metal to metal moving parts.
MANUAL CLEANING: To prevent formation of biofilm, cleaning should occur as soon as possible after
instrumentation is used.
• Choose a cleaning solution appropriate for surgical/dental instruments and follow manufacturer’s
instructions for use. We recommend
"Miltex Instrument Cleaning Solution".
• The use of this neutral pH detergents is recommended to avoid corrosion, pitting and breakage.
• Using a small, clean hand-held brush, remove soil from all surfaces of instrument while fully immersed in the cleaning
LUBRICATE: The use of this Miltex water soluble instrument lubricant is recommended before instruments are sterilized. It can also be used at any time on your instruments that become difficult to open and close easily.
• After thoroughly cleaning instruments, proper application of lubricants to all joints and movable mating
surfaces will keep them moving freely and aid in protecting surface from mineral deposits.
• Proper lubrication is required for all instruments, regardless of surface coatings.
• After the lubricating procedure, do not rinse after the instrument.
MSDS Safety Data Sheet available here: