MILTEX Spray Lube, 8 oz.
1. Pre-mixed, non-silicone, anti-corrosive formula in a ready to use 8 oz. spray pump bottle.
2. Steam permeable and water soluble.
3. Helps prevent spotting, staining and rusting.
4. Lubricates instrument box locks, screw locks, scissors blades, and any other metal to
metal moving parts.
MANUAL CLEANING: To prevent formation of biofilm, cleaning should occur as soon as possible after
instrumentation is used.
• Choose a cleaning solution appropriate for surgical/dental instruments and follow manufacturer’s
instructions for use. We recommend "Miltex Instrument Cleaning Solution".
• The use of this neutral pH detergents is recommended to avoid corrosion, pitting and breakage.
• Using a small, clean hand-held brush, remove soil from all surfaces of instrument while fully immersed in the cleaning solution.
LUBRICATE: The use of this Miltex water soluble instrument lubricant is recommended before instruments are sterilized. It can also be used at any time on your instruments that become difficult to open and close easily.
• After thoroughly cleaning instruments, proper application of lubricants to all joints and movable mating
surfaces will keep them moving freely and aid in protecting surface from mineral deposits.
• Proper lubrication is required for all instruments, regardless of surface coatings.
• After the lubricating procedure, do not rinse after the instrument.
MSDS Safety Data Sheet available here: