7300 Series Cordless Mini Dremel for Nails
The Dremel MiniMite® has been used by podiatrists for decades. This Dremel tool for nails is powerful, convenient and can be adjusted for two speeds. The light and compact nature of this Dremel allows for easy handling and maneuverability ensuring precision and accuracy in your foot care. Get the best Dremel for foot care here.
Dr. Julia Overstreet recommends a Dremel for all foot care practitioners, and this is an excellent addition or alternative to our full-sized Dremel. This foot sander (sometimes referred to as a toe nail grinder) is battery operated and acts like a portable electric nail file, making it vital for the removal of excess skin due to calluses or for precision thinning of mycotic or dystrophic nails.
1. Two-speed motor operates at 6,500 or 13,000 rpm
2. Removable, interchangeable battery packs charge in just three hours
3. Rugged, shatter resistant housing protects against everyday bumps
4. Shaft lock button and a unique knurled collet nut make changing bits easy, so no wrench is required
5. Tool Weight 9 oz. (with battery)
6. Volts 4.8 DC
8. Collet Capacity 1/32"-1/8"
7. Warranty 2 years
Special Price: $75.00
1. 7300 Small & Portable Callus Sander
2. 5 assorted bits/accessories
3. Quick-Change Collet Nut
4. #755-01 MINIMITE® 4.8V Battery Pack
5. #756-01 MINIMITE® 3-Hour Battery Charger
NOTE: You may need to purchase a new collet for your Dremel. The Dremel comes with a larger collet to accommodate attachments from a US hardware or hobby store. Most attachments that we use for foot care are European sizing. So the shanks of most of our burrs, disks, etc is the European 3/32" diameter. Here is the link for the 3/32" collet.
Also - below is a video showing you how to replace the collet with the new size piece.
CLICK HERE to go to page to purchase collet:
Below is the video showing how to change the collet with the new size.